So this stupid article http://www.buzzfeed.com/katieheaney/ranking-the-top-20-mens-tennis-players-by-hotness is wrong. So I’m going to fix it.
I’m going to do this in two ways (I am also very bored at work if you couldn’t tell). I’m going to do this just using the top 20 men like the article does, but then I’m going to do it using which ever pros I want.
So the first way. This is the Victoria Ybarra official hotness ranking of the TOP 20 ranked tennis pros.
20. Stanislas Wawrinka – His skin is shit and he’s just not a good looking person
19. Juan Martin Del Potro – TOO. MUCH. HAIR. EVERYWHERE.
18. Jerzy Janowicz – Not horrible, but needs some work. Can look a little frankensteinish
17. John Isner – That little tiny head has bugged me since day one, and will always bug me.
16. Richard Gasquet – He looks like a muppet
15. Andy Murray – I hate to do this, because I love him, but his teeth suck
14. Kei Nishikori – I just don’t know where to put him
13. Milos Raonic – He looks like an overgrown 6 year old
12. David Ferrer – He will always looks like the Prince from Shrek, and he’s kinda short
11. Nicolas Almagro – he’s not bad, but he’s not great
10. Tommy Robredo – As a spaniard, I’m a little disappointed
9. Mikhail Youzhny – He has really nice eyes, but thats kind of it. He’s Russian so thats good
8. Tomas Berdych – Good looking, but looks like an Aryan prince so he always has freaked me out
7. Roger Federer – His hair is amazing, and every once in a while looks handsome
6. Tommy Haas – He is starting to look old, and he is nuts, and his wife is nuts
5. Jo-Wilifred Tsonga – So adorable. Needs to cut his hair
4. Gilles Simon – He can be pretty attractive. I mean for the top 20 at least.
3. Nadal – Would be so good looking if he didn’t have that stupid look on his face 24/7
2. Novak Djokovic – He is just an all around solid attractive person
1. Fabio Fognini – Why? Because he looks like this….
The evidence is all there. I have to do some work now, so part 2 will come later